Bluecare Express Ltd is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
Bluecare Express Ltd is the provider of amzlus.net. This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may collect about you when you use our websites; or when you use or are a recipient of our services.
Personal information that Bluecare Express Ltd may collects about you
Bluecare Express Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our websites (including amzlus.net)
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
you provide where you
- one of our forms or receipts,
- contact with us.
- enter information on a Bluecare Express Ltd website
- contact Bluecare Express Ltd directly in writing or by phone or;
- which is recorded on mail or parcels sent to you via a service that is tracked by Bluecare Express Ltd.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details
- information collected through your use of Bluecare Express Ltd websites. Please see the Cookies Policy on each of websites for more information.
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Bluecare Express Ltd
- information about the mail or parcels sent to you via a service tracked by Bluecare Express Ltd
- your information when signing for receipt of a parcel or letter.
Why Bluecare Express Ltd collects personal information
Bluecare Express Ltd collects your personal information to:
- provide you with products and services that you may request from us or selected third parties
- provide other customers with products and services
- enhance or improve customers' experience of our products and services and our websites
- improve and develop our services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our services
- develop and provide products and services, on our own and with third parties, for the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention. Such products may be used to prevent and detect fraud against you, Bluecare Express Ltd and/or third parties
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
If you call any of our customer service telephone numbers, or are contacted by us by phone, we may record your call. These recordings are used for training and quality control to ensure that we continuously monitor and improve our customer service standards.
How Bluecare Express Ltd collects personal information
Bluecare Express Ltd collects personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on a Bluecare Express Ltd website,
- from third parties who use our products and services e.g. information recorded on parcels sent to you by a third party,
- from third parties e.g. when we get authorisation for a payment you make or when undertaking an identity check.
- when products or services are provided together with a business partner and the information is collected by the business partner in order for Bluecare Express Ltd to provide you with the product or service.
Who sees the personal information that Bluecare Express Ltd holds
Customers’ personal information may be provided to:
Bluecare Express Ltd departments.
- Details of our operations & websites can be found here: www.amzlus.net/our-businesses Opens in new window
Selected third parties
- where customers have indicated they wish to receive information about products, services or promotions that may be of interest to them.
- where services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services
- for the prevention of fraud against Bluecare Express Ltd, third parties and customers
- for the purposes of identity verification
- to prevent money laundering
- where products and services are provided to third parties by Bluecare Express Ltd e.g. for the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention, and it is necessary to disclose information to them in order to provide the service,
Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety e.g.
- to exchange information to protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks
- in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
Disclosures of personal information required by law
Bluecare Express Ltd may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Recovering debt
- Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job applicants and employees
We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies. Please see below for details of how to contact us if you wish to access your personal information or details of relevant fraud prevention agencies.
Transfers of personal information outside of the UK
Bluecare Express Ltd may need to transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside the UK. If we do, we will ensure that information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
Keeping personal information secure
Bluecare Express Ltd is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long we keep personal information
Bluecare Express Ltd will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Keeping personal information accurate
Bluecare Express Ltd will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, Bluecare Express Ltd relies on customers to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform Bluecare Express Ltd of any changes to their information (e.g. by updating your account details on Bluecare Express Ltd websites).
Access to personal information
Bluecare Express Ltd provides customers with access to their personal information and the opportunity to amend and update their details or preferences (including consent to receive marketing communications) in order to keep the information up-to-date and accurate.
Information provided through amzlus.net
- You can see the information you have provided to us through the registration process by accessing the ‘My Account’ section of the Bluecare Express Ltd website (including www.amzlus.net). You can also use this section to change or delete this information including any consent you have provided to receive marketing communications. To do so, click on ‘Change registration details’.
- Please note that there are some consents on our websites that are specific to individual services. These will be identified to you when you sign up to those services. These are independent of the registration process and currently cannot be changed through the ‘My Account’ page.
Requesting a copy of your information
- You can request details of personal information Bluecare Express Ltd holds about you, including on our websites’ databases, by contacting our Information Rights Team. See ‘How to contact us’.
- Requests must be made in writing and there is a 10GBP/15USD fee for each request. Proof of identification is required in order to protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your information. For example, dates and details of the websites, products or services that you have used. An optional application form may be provided to assist us in locating the information you require.
A customer may allow Bluecare Express Ltd to provide them with information about products and services that Bluecare Express Ltd, or third parties Bluecare Express Ltd has selected, which may be of interest to them. Bluecare Express Ltd will only do this where a customer has agreed to receive such information. You agree to receive marketing information:
- from Bluecare Express Ltd about our products and services by choosing not to opt-out on your registration form for a Bluecare Express Ltd website or service.
- from Bluecare Express Ltd about its similar products and services where you provide your details in the course of purchase or negotiations for the purchase of a product or service.
- from third parties about their products and services by choosing to opt-in on your registration form for a Bluecare Express Ltd website or service.
The marketing channels used may include all means of communication e.g. email, post, phone, SMS text message and other electronic means. If electronic channels are to be used this will be specifically stated when we collect your details.
Changing your marketing preferences
You can change marketing preferences at any time through our websites (including www.amzlus.net). However, if you have provided information to Bluecare Express Ltd through another channel, the use of that information will not be affected by the opt-ins or opt-outs you select on one of our websites.
You can change your preferences for receiving marketing communications through the ‘My Account’ section of the Bluecare Express Ltd website.
If your information has been passed to third parties you may need to contact them if you change your mind in relation to their continued use of your information.
You can request changes to other marketing consents provided to Bluecare Express Ltd by writing to our Information Rights Team (see ‘How to contact us’).
Cookies are text files placed on your computer when you use a website. For details of Cookies used by Bluecare Express Ltd websites, including targeting or advertising cookies, please refer to the Cookies Policy on our websites (including www.amzlus.net).
Links to other websites
Bluecare Express Ltd websites may include links to other sites. We will make every effort to provide links to high quality, reputable sites but are not responsible for their privacy practices, site content, or the services they offer.
How to contact us
Customers with queries or complaints relating to products or services provided by Bluecare Express can contact Bluecare Express Customer Services for assistance:
Bluecare Express Customer Services
For requests, complaints or queries relating to the use of your personal information please contact our Information Rights Team. To contact the team please write to:
Information Rights and Governance Team
Unit 23 Highview
Email: [email protected]